Make a visit to Dubai’s Global Village super-simple by booking your entrance ticket in advance for your preferred evening. Discover the global cultures and cuisine showcased at the country-themed pavilions; admire the floodlit replicas of landmarks such as the Taj Mahal and Big Ben; and enjoy the funfair rides, parades, shows, and street performances at leisure.
Smooth entry to the region’s ultimate shopping and entertainment attraction
This entertainment complex has 30 pavilions, representing about 80 countries from across the world
With your ticket, you’ll get to watch several cultural shows and concerts by acclaimed artists
Admission to Global Village
Pick up & Drop Off (with an extra charge)
Food, Shopping & Rides (At your own cost)
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
What To Expect
Visited by over five million people every year, The Global Village brings together the best of cultural offerings through 32 giant stalls and pavilions representing more than 75 countries with different cultures. The food, the souvenirs, shopping, rides, and excitement all makes it a cosmopolitan and diverse experience for all our guests. Book us for your Global Village tour and we’ll be at your doorstep right on time to pick you up and drop off. There’s no way any hindrance to your comfort gets in way.
Global Village was started as an initiative to highlight the cultural aspect of Dubai and the cosmopolitan blend that the city with over 85% of expat population represents. Over the years, the Global Village has transformed into a much bigger, grander and colossal event that has its distinctive presence on a global scale. Wait no more, just give us a call and book your exclusive tour with us today!
- Kindly carry a Photo ID with you as they need to be produced at the entrance
- The Operational hours for Global Village are Saturdays to Wednesdays 4:00 pm - 12:00 am and on Thursdays,Fridays or Public Holidays are 4:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Sharing pick up timings for Global Village will be between 03:00 PM to 03:30 PM and return pick up timings will be between 08:30 PM to 09:00 PM
- Global Village operates from the month of November until the first week of April
- Guests must meet all height, health, size and age restrictions, as indicated at attractions, rides and games
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
Children under 3 years will be considered as Infant and entry will be free of cost.
Above age 3 - 65 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Price and Availability
- Check the availability calendar to see starting times and offers
- Children under 3 years will be considered as Infant and entry will be free of cost
- Above age 3 - 65 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate