Admire the iconic sights of Paris on a relaxing River Seine cruise. Enjoy audioguide commentary and learn about sites such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame.
Embark on a River Seine cruise and see Paris from a different perspective
Enjoy panoramic views the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and more iconic sights
Learn from interesting commentaries on your smartphone or on a audioguide
1-hour cruise with audio commentary
Drinks and snacks
What To Expect
Embark on a cruise on the River Seine that begins at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Glide under the bridges of Paris and marvel at a succession of beautiful monuments along the waterway as you listen to commentary about Paris and the sights you pass by. During your cruise, you pass by the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Hotel de Ville, The Louvre, and more.
Choose to take your cruise at night for another perspective of the "City of Light" altogether as the city becomes illuminated when evening approaches.
Individual audioguides are available in 14 languages and provide commentary about Paris and its history, monuments, and architecture. Please note the audio guide is available through your smartphone by connecting to the Wi-Fi onboard.
Price & Availability
Check availability calendar to see starting times & offers
Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
• Children under the age of 4 travel for free
• Note that smoking is not allowed on the boat
• April, May, and September: A boat departs every 30 minutes between 10:00 AM and 10:30 PM (except at 1:00 PM)
• June to August: A boat departs every 30 minutes (except at 1:00 PM) between 10:00 AM and 11:00 PM.
On 14 July, the last departure is at 2:00 PM
• October to March: A boat departs every hour from 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM (except at 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM).
On 24 December, the last departure is at 5:00 PM, on 31 December, the last departure is at 9:30 PM
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before activity starts