Visit the Eiffel Tower with a priority-access ticket. Enjoy access to the 1st and 2nd floors and the Summit by elevator. Marvel at spectacular views of Paris.
Ascend to the top of the Eiffel Tower with priority access
Admire the city of Paris from its highest point
Spend as much time as you like exploring the tower and taking in the views
Priority access to the Eiffel Tower, with summit access
Guided visit of the Eiffel Tower
What To Expect
Enjoy priority access to the Eiffel Tower and admire the breathtaking views from the top of the iconic structure. Spend as much time as you like at the tower and explore the different levels at your own leisure.
See Paris from above and from a completely new perspective. Marvel at the ancient façade of the Louvre and the financial district of La Defense. Admire the colorful Pompidou Museum and the vast white expanse of Sacré-Coeur Basilica.
Stop at the Champagne Bar on the top floor for a glass of bubbly. On your way down, take in the many interesting activities on the first floor. Test your courage by walking on the glass floor!
Price & Availability
Check availability calendar to see starting times & offers
Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
• Even with priority access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
• Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
• The Eiffel Tower is a non-smoking monument
• This is not a guided tour. Your host will accompany you until the ticket scan, and you will make your own way up to the summit
• The skip-the-line access is only for the second floor; you will reach the summit by standard access
• On the rare occasion that the summit is closed to the general public, for maintenance or safety reasons, no refunds or discounts will be given
• The site is wheelchair-accessible only up to the second floor
• There is no left-luggage facility for non-permitted items at the Eiffel Tower (wheeled suitcases, large luggage, non-folding buggies/prams, etc.)