Discover the magic of historical Prague from the deck of a riverboat on a 2-hour cruise. Savor a delicious buffet lunch on board as you sail on the Vltava River, taking in the city’s iconic landmarks. Enjoy the soothing sounds of live music along the way.
Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch and an aperitif during the cruise
Relax to the sounds of live music on board
Take in views of Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and Kampa Island
2-hour cruise on the Vltava River
Free Wi-Fi onboard
Hotel drop on & drop-off
What To Expect
This 2-hour cruise through the heart of Prague combines a sightseeing tour with a buffet lunch.
You’ll be welcomed on board with a traditional Czech aperitif to help you relax for the journey ahead.
The boat will sail along the Vltava River through the city’s historic center, passing landmarks such as Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, the Rudolfinum, the National Theater, the Dancing House, the Emmaus Monastery, Vyšehrad, the Podolí Waterworks and the historic Štvanice Power Station.
Charles Bridge is the most iconic of the landmarks. Built in the 14th century by Charles IV, it connects the city’s Lesser Quarter to the Old Town. Along the edge of the bridge on both sides you’ll see carved statues of saints important to the Czech lands.
The lunch buffet is open throughout the cruise and a live band on the boat plays for the duration of the cruise as well.
Price & Availability
- Check availability calendar to see starting times & offers
- Please note that several types of boats operate for this tour and the type of boat you will be on is subject to availability
- Please redeem your voucher at the ticket office on pier number 5
- Last boarding is 5-minutes before departure
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience